Toast Pack Machine is an automatic machine with SERVO & PLC controlled. This machine has a huge demand in bakery industries for packaging of different types of packets with single to four row provisions in one packet. Hopper feeding with belt conveyor and auto stack selection by pusher is very effective and reduces the man power to a certain limit. The PLC controlled with touch screen panel make it user friendly and is easy to set the parameters. The speed can be varied up to 80 packets per minute (PPM) according to no of rows. The machine can be customized either left or right handed operation.
- PLC controlled with touch screen & password protection for the machine settings.
- Easy to set the different cutoff lengths, number of rows, RPM, stack length & stroke length by putting the desired value in HMI & as well as adjust the jaw dwell position in one stand operation.
- Malfunction display through self-alarm with message.
- Pouch Wastage is reduce to a very big instant.
- Machine will automatically calculate, what will be the maximum & minimum Rpm Limit for specified Pouch length.
- Quick changeover for different varieties of products with fix forming box. Also auto selection of no of rows in HMI is one of the advantages because of less change over.
- Highly sensitive photoelectric scanner to monitor the pouch length and the cutting position. Also online setting/correction for I-mark position in running condition.
- Provision of counter to count the exact production value with rest facilities.
- Auto/Inch Selection through touch screen.
- All inputs & outputs for sensors, heaters and encoders are displayed in engineering setting, which is with password protection.
- Epoxy liquid painted structure with SS 304 safety guards and electric control panel.
- Hopper feeding with belt conveyor and auto stack selection by pusher and loader.
- End cutter and sealer have provision for single jaw system.
- Overall durable, practical, low maintenance and affordable. Suitable for working long hours without breakdown and without need of constant supervision.