Designed in close cooperation with industry, the TMI Universal Crush Tester Model 17-56 is rugged enough for any production testing environment. Microprocessor control and operator friendly software makes the TMI Universal Crush Tester Model 17-56 simple to operate.
Ergonomic control layout maximizes testing speed while minimizing sample testing errors resulting in incorrect data. The instrument meets or exceeds all current and projected standards for accuracy, precision, and parallelism.
System Software includes eight Corrugated Test Methods for quick access including: RCT, CCT, ECT, CMT, FCT, PAT, CLT and SQT- score test which calculates Score Ratio of scored verses unscored samples.
FEATURES of TMI Universal Crush Tester Model 17-56
- Measuring range 1000 LB (0-5000 N)
- Test speed 0.2-2.0 in/min (5-50 mm/min)
- Return speed 4.0 in/min (±100 mm/min)
- Color touch screen with menu-driven software
- Results/statistics displayed on large high contrast LCD screen
- Automatic fast return platen saves testing time
- Multi-language programmed- 7 languages
- 8 Corrugated Test Methods for quick access
- Measuring units include: N/m, lb/in, kPa, lb/in² or lb/ft
- RS232C serial data output
- Printer output
- Key lock prevents accidental or unauthorized resetting
Supported Standards for TMI Universal Crush Tester Model 17-56
Paper, board and corrugated fibreboard — Description and calibration of compression-testing equipment
Description of crush testing equipment