The PICMA Tack Tester measures tacking strength between unvulcanized rubbers and other materials. Tacking strength of other adhesive materials can also be measured.
FEATURES of TMI PICMA Tack Tester Model 80-28 (P-1)
- Motorized specimen mounting wheel lowers at constant speed
- Automatic motor stop when a sticking load of 500gf is applied
- Sticking time can be set between 2 – 60 seconds via a timer
- After the preset sticking time, the motorized specimen mounting wheel automatically raises
- The pull apart speed can be selected in 8 steps by a selector switch
- A raveling device ensures effective use of specimens being tested
PICMA P-2 Tack Tester Model 80-29
The PICMA P-2 Tack Tester employs an automatic mechanism and timer for sticking and separating the specimen. Constant temperature chamber (ambient-100 degrees C), and digital push-pull gauge (10 to 2000 grams force) are available as optional features.