The TMI Hot Tack Tester and Seal Tester SL-10 Model 75-50, is the most precise and consistent heat seal tester in the packaging industry!
Testing capabilities include heat sealing, heat seal testing and hot tack testing. The SL-10 Hot Tack and Heat Seal Tester provides critical information needed to determine ideal sealing conditions for packaging films.
FEATURES of TMI Hot Tack Tester and Seal Tester SL-10 Model 75-50
- Conforms to ASTM F1921 for hot tack seal testing
- Direct touch color screen
- Computer controlled pressure, temperature and dwell time
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit operating system
- Ethernet port, Printer Port, 2 USB Ports, PS/2 Keyboard Port, VGA Monitor Port
- Independent upper & lower sealing temperatures
- Dual load cells for consistent sealing surface pressure
- Measures actual dwell time on the sealing sample
- Safety guards and switches for safe operation
- Microsoft® Office Suite
- Case with hardware Conforms to ASTM F2029 Standard Practices for Making Heatseals for Determination of Heat sealability of Flexible webs as Measured by Seal Strength
OPTIONAL FEATURES of TMI Hot Tack Tester and Seal Tester SL-10 Model 75-50
- Quick Change Seal Jaw Inserts with any seal pattern
- Manual Sample Loading Tray
- Automatic Sample Loading Tray (recommended to eliminate potential operator inconsistencies while inserting film samples)
- Hot tack / Automatic seal puller
- Phenolic seal jaw tray
- On-site training
DIRECT TOUCH COLOR SCREEN
The direct-touch color screen allows the user to quickly change the test parameters (pressure, temperature and dwell time), and will automatically graph test results. Test interfaces include: Heat Seal, Seal Test, Hot Tack, Seal Test Profile, and Hot Tack Profile.
AUTOMATIC SAMPLE LOADING TRAY
The automatic sample loading tray assures accurate test results by eliminating any chance of user inconsistencies in testing procedures. The automatic tray inserts the sample without variation and enhances safety.
BENEFITS of TMI Hot Tack Tester and Seal Tester SL-10 Model 75-50
The SL-10 Hot Tack Tester and Seal Tester’s touch-screen computer allows the operator to quickly change key parameters
such as pressure, temperature and dwell time.
The built-in dual load cells measure the actual force applied to the film. The computer controlled temperature is assured to
± 1.1°C (± 2°F) across the entire width of the film sample.
The SL-10 Hot Tack Tester & Seal Tester is equipped with a full capacity computer that automatically compiles and graphs
test results. The operator can easily recall and view stored test results. Printer and data ports allow the user to create
reports and communicate information quickly and accurately.
Standards Supported for TMI Hot Tack Tester and Seal Tester Sl-10 Model 75-50
ASTM F 1921 Test Methods for Hot Seal Strength Hot Tack of Thermoplastic Polymers and Blends Comprising the Sealing Surfaces of Flexible Webs.
ASTM F 2029-00 Standard Practices for Making Heatseals for Determination of Heatsealability of Flexible Webs as Measured by Seal Strength
ASTM F 88-00 Seal Strength of Flexible Barrier Materials
Patent # US 7,179,344